lin

Ms. Wonson Goes to Kenya!

Thoughts on and photos from one teacher's adventures with Earthwatch.

April 11, 2006

Getting Ready for Kenya

As a 7th grade World Geography teacher at Hingham Middle School in Hingham, MA, I have been awarded a Education Fellowship from Earthwatch, so I get to go to Kenya this summer! I will be a volunteer with Earthwatch's Conservation Research Intiative in the Samburu region. What an adventure! As I prepare for my trip, I'll try to write about what I have to do before I leave so that I can share the experience with my students and with my friends and family. After my trip, I'll fill you all in on everything I did! I will, of course, include pictures as well, and I'm planning to set up an online photo album so that I can share all those photos I'm sure I will take. (After all, I already have orders from several students about what animals I MUST photograph for them!) Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home