lin

Ms. Wonson Goes to Kenya!

Thoughts on and photos from one teacher's adventures with Earthwatch.

June 01, 2006

I'm in the Boston Globe!

Last week, I had a phone interview with Paul Kanderian, a reporter at the Boston Globe. He told me that the article he would write about my expedition would be published today, but with all the craziness of preparing for tomorrow's 7th grade Activity Day field trip, I completely forgot about it. This morning, I got an email from a student's mom, congratulating me on the trip and the article. What a nice surprise! I ran down to the library to check to see if Mr. Greenberg had the Globe; we found the article, and during my free period B block I drove up to the grocery store to buy the Globe myself. The article is in the Globe South section, in the People column. For those of you who may not read the Globe, you can also find it online.

The print edition has a picture of me (Thank you Mrs. Shannon for being patient enough to take a good one of me in our classroom!), but you can read the text at least online. Check it out if you get a chance. :-)

Here's the picture that I gave to the Globe to use:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home